|Date Posted||April 20, 2021|
Customer Care Associate
Main Job Objective: To be a positive frontline representative of Brahler’s Cleaning Restoration & Remodeling. Providing exceptional customer service to the customers, vendors, and employees consistently in a detailed manner. Must be able to multitask and manage time well with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Answering BCRR telephones within the first (2) rings and process according to the need of the call, taking detailed messages, and transferring calls to appropriate divisions and managers.
- Process and distribute mail daily.
- Process division leads accordingly for all divisions while collecting detailed information and maintain accurate records in a timely manner.
- Process divisional requests in a timely manner and assist division managers as needed.
- Support Administration and Production as seen needed.
- Maintain a welcoming and organized office and front reception area for all BCRR customers and guests.
- Make customer reminder calls.
- Be responsible for making a minimum of 15 sales calls to past customers on a daily basis – using
Company’s tracking system, Reporting results weekly.
Industry Personal Development & Expertise:
Performs all duties as may be assigned. All employees will be expected to learn about the industry and current trends with in their specific areas of expertise. This includes in-house training, attending professional workshops & seminars, taking educational courses and cross training within other departments.
*High School diploma or GED equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s preferred.
*1-3 years in customer service industry
*Experience with secretarial work preferred with ability to type 45+ WPM with accuracy
*Experience in sales and other related construction is a plus, but not required
*Familiar with various computer programs such as Microsoft Office Suite
*Ability to interpret and understand customer needs and personalities
*Strong interpersonal communication skills
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
- Typical work shifts are 8 a.m to 4:30 pm- Monday thru Friday; however, overtime may be required to meet project deadlines. Part-Time 9:00-2:00 Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Long periods of sitting with minimal lifting (less than 20lbs)
- Use of information technology may apply such as use of cell phones, email or labor reporting software.
- Good organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions. Excellent organizational skills are critical to prioritize work and complete assignments accurately and efficiently, either independently or as part of a team, under pressure of completing deadlines and with frequent interruptions, working from own initiative and/or following direction, policies, or procedures.
- Ability to identify customer needs and maintain and support a customer service philosophy.
- Ability to use analytical and decision-making skills to offer options and resolve problems in a variety of contexts.
- As our work takes us into the homes and business of others, successful passage of post-offer pre-employment and annual background checks as well as drug screening.
- Administrative Assistant is to receive a hourly wage of $ based on ability and job performance.
- Eligible for company commission policy (see handbook) of add-on sales.
- Health Benefits: Health Care Plan that BCR presently offers their employees. (See company Employee Handbook)
- Vacation and Personal Time off that BCR presently offers their employees. (See company Employee Handbook)
- Paid Holiday Time: Employee will be eligible for all company recognized holidays off, which are stated in the company employee handbook.
- Company Computer: Employee will receive a computer and office area to be utilized for work purposes only