|Date Posted||April 20, 2021|
To supervise and coordinate assigned customer service functions in a manner which will ensure that customer service and related activities are performed in a professional, reliable and results-oriented manner.
- Manage all Customer Service Department functions including order entry, returns from customers, credits, call backs to customers relating to any problems or issues with products, service, inquiries or complaints.
- Manage customer order need dates through effective communication combined with our confirmation process.
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships and communications with peers, the management team, and external team members, enhancing the ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Supervises personnel, coordinates assigned customer service functions, establishes performance requirements, clarifies responsibilities of those supervised, conducts performance appraisals and plans for individual employee improvement.
- Monitors CSR work to ensure external and internal customers are assisted in a professional and responsive manner so issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Ensures that customer service employees are properly trained and have adequate technical knowledge and portray a professional image. Ensures delivery of a quality output including customer order, invoicing, back order report, pick/pack lists.
- Promotes and assures the highest level of customer satisfaction, to both internal and external customers.
- Supervise, develop, and coach CSRs to assure productivity, quality, attendance, and timeliness of work in the completion of assigned projects.
- Provide hands on customer support (order entry, invoicing, logistics, and others) in all aspects of the function.
- Ensure a safe work environment for Customer Support team.
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field preferred
- Some experience in leading a team.
- Minimum 5 years customer service experience.
- Demonstrated excellent Customer Relationship Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively train new department members.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and communication skills (written, spoken, listening).
- PC literate and good working knowledge of an ERP or SAP Software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work cross-functionally throughout the organization.
Premier Building Solutions offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and 10 paid holidays.