|Date Posted||June 4, 2021|
Gregory Industries, a reputable long standing Canton company, has an excellent opportunity for a well-organized, dependable, career-oriented person in our strut division. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with strong communication, analytical, math, and computer skills and must possess an aptitude for business. Two to three years of customer service experience is preferred.
This position will be responsible for customer service, order processing, and providing internal support to our outside sales force.
The normal work schedule will be 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
We offer a tobacco-free, drug-free, safe working environment, an excellent wage and benefit package and advancement opportunities.
Benefits offered include:
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401k company match effective immediately upon hire date
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Company paid life insurance, short term disability & long term disability
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Discretionary profit-sharing bonus program
Please visit the company website at www.gregorycorp.com/careers to complete an online application. EOE.
Any resumes submitted through links provided by job boards will not be reviewed. An online application must be completed to be eligible for consideration of employment.