Customer Service Representative
|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||May 22, 2019|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Benefits package for full time employees including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company paid life insurance policy
- On-Site gym and cafeteria
This position responds to customer complaints and inquiries. Troubleshoots and resolves customer issues.
Team Members in our Operations Scheduling:
- Expedite and track orders for customers
- Advise customers and provide information about products and services
- Take orders and cancel accounts
- Obtain details of and resolve complaints
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer complaints
Potential Team Members should have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.