|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||March 19, 2019|
- Approximately half-time to full-time depending upon enrollment
- Effective for the 2019-20 school year
- Building: Hoover High School
- Certification/Licensure required: Appropriate Career-Tech teaching license
- Note: A qualified candidate who does not already possess the appropriate Career-Tech teaching license must be willing to take college coursework over an extended period of time that will lead to the appropriate Career-tech teaching license and apply for a supplemental license to be used while engaged in the licensure coursework.
In addition to being able to fulfill all of the normal teacher responsibilities and duties and adhering to all the normal requirements, the preferred candidate should have a desire for teaching high school students and possess a strong knowledge of current information technology practices, as well as, knowledge and skills of cybersecurity. This includes the following:
- Security of network infrastructure, systems, operating systems, data, and applications
- Prevention, detection, and mitigation of vulnerabilities and attacks
- Systematic testing and defense for systems
- Systems and processes for disaster recovery
- Manage threats and implement security safeguards
- Understand good cyberhygiene
Interested applicants may submit their application on the following link: https://www.applitrack.com/nccs/onlineapp/default.aspx.