|Date Posted||September 19, 2019|
|Skills||Auto cad 2010 or newer experience - 3D software experience is desirable - Written and verbal communication skills - Microsoft Office proficient - Familiar with OSHA’s machining guarding standards.|
Butech Bliss is a company that sets itself apart from its competitors by offering the most innovative design, manufacturing and service in our industry. This is accomplished by building and nurturing a workforce of exceptional employees. We recruit top talent by offering an exceptional employment package and fostering a supportive culture and a pleasant working environment. Under an extensive growth strategy, Butech Bliss, is seeking well-qualified individuals to fill a Design / Compliance Engineer position.
The ideal candidate should have a background in machine design and have experience with designing the safety of new equipment. They should be capable to develop and execute machine designs consistent with the engineering principles and safety regulations and then validate those designs by documenting the risk analysis and physical testing. The candidate will review plans and specifications for the new equipment to determine if all safety precautions have been included and perform tests to validate the safety levels of the equipment. They will document the safe operating procedures along with the project team. They will also be working on the actual design of the equipment in certain applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review safety plans and specifications for new machinery and equipment to make sure that they meet safety requirements.
- Research and identify applicable regulatory and industry compliance standards and codes.
- Establish compliance test standards, conduct and witness testing and perform diagnostics all while measuring and recording the results.
- Perform design of equipment as part of a project team led by the project engineer.
- Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting the equipment once it’s installed.
- Design and detail equipment using both 2D and 3D software packages
- Perform design calculations for the equipment being developed
- A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- AutoCAD 2010 or newer experience, 3D software experience is desirable
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Familiar with OSHA’s machining guarding standards, NFPA 79, ANSI B11.19-2010, and ASME B15.1-2000, ANSI Z590.3
Butech Bliss offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes medical insurance premium at no cost to employee, $1,500 deductible and 100% paid once deductible is met, a $750 dental/eye reimbursement, 401K with employer match up to 4%, generous paid vacation, bi-annual raises and much more.
All interested candidates are encouraged to complete an application and submit with a cover letter, including current salary to: Butech Bliss, Attn: HR Manager, 550 South Ellsworth Ave., Salem, Ohio 44460. Please visit our website at www.butechbliss.com to download an application.
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted