|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
CHILD & ADOLESCENT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Position Available: Full-time Diagnostic Assessor
- Duties include conducting Diagnostic/Comprehensive Mental Health Assessments; will likely be based at Belden Office, must be willing to fill in as needed at the Plain, Alliance, and/or Shipley Offices.
- Individual must be willing to complete Assessments two (2) evenings per week until 8:00 p.m., on Fridays, and must be willing to be mobile to meet client needs if requested (e.g. Assessing at schools). Some assessments may be completed via telehealth if requested by clients.
Skills and Experience:
- Individual must have proven assessment skills, and must currently be completing assessments or updates for children and adolescents.
- Individual must possess excellent writing skills, and must be able to keep up with the rigors of completing multiple assessments and referrals by the end of each day.
- Individual must be trauma informed; must be skilled in differential diagnosis regarding anxiety, mood, and behavioral disorders using a trauma lens. Must possess skills to conceptualize client/system needs and recommend appropriate services.
- Individual must have training and familiarity with DSM-5, including substance use disorder (SUD) diagnoses.
- Individual must possess the ability to engage a wide range of youth and parents, including those from diverse populations, and those uncertain about the value and/or necessity of MH/SUD services.
- Individual must possess the ability to work effectively with other professionals both within and outside the mental health profession.
- Must possess at least a Master’s Degree(s) in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or the equivalent; must be Independently Licensed in the state of Ohio to provide assessment and therapy via the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board, or the Ohio Board of Psychology.
Salary Range/Compensation: Based upon agency salary ranges and licensing.
Hours: Full-time. Evening/Friday hours required.
To: Mary (Frazier) Rhodes, HR Administrative Assistant
Questions To: Georgene Voros, LPCC-S, Chief Clinical Officer
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Stark Co. – EEO-6