|Date Posted||July 18, 2019|
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc.
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well- trained team that works hard and works safe. You are a valued front- line team member; a role that is essential to reaching our company goal to keep Ohio clean and happy by providing the best service to our customers and communities.
We are local.
As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understand the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and the ability to earn PTO.
We are growing.
The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
- Previous work experience with intermediate knowledge of Gasoline and/or Diesel engines, transmissions, air brakes, hydraulics, drive trains, electrical systems
- Basic computer skills necessary (data entry/ability to learn and analyze new applications)
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Safety is a primary consideration and all rules and regulations must be followed at all times.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Performs repairs and assigned primarily to larger repair projects.
- Performs inspection, diagnosis and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronic systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Performs all work within Standard Repair Times and if there are deviations of the times report to shift supervisor.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair time.
- Assists senior mechanics or supervisor’s in the completion of project work.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Company and OSHA Standards and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- In order to progress to next level must be proficient with all levels under B, C & D mechanic classifications.
- Regular attendance consistent with the Company Attendance Policy
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of working safety in a shop environment and around different types of tools and equipment
- Intermediate level mechanic requiring minimal supervision
- Meets all the requirements for “ C & D Level Mechanics” as well as
- Intermediate knowledge of Air Brakes
- Intermediate knowledge of Steering and Suspension
- Intermediate knowledge of Hydraulic Systems
- Intermediate knowledge of Drive Train components
- Intermediate knowledge of Electrical Systems
- ASE certification in Brakes preferred
- All Basic hand and air tools up to ½ “ drive
- Good Welding skills preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to safely drive service vehicle and vehicles in and out of service area.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- Earn up to 6 PTO Days'
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Uniform
- Boot Allowance
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
As one of Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated. Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors, and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Ohio clean and happy—after all… we live here, too.
Join Ohio's largest independently owned collection and disposal company TODAY!
Apply online or at any location today!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.