|Date Posted||October 19, 2019|
Shearers is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearers brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com.
Director Finance Planning & Analysis, Supply Chain
Serve as Finance Lead, responsible for managing a network of 11 manufacturing sites across North America and the HQ operations. Youll lead the FP&A Supply Chain team across the enterprise and partner with the Operations Leadership Team to develop and implement business strategies, processes and tools to drive operational efficiencies and ongoing improvement. Define, monitor and evolve the team structure, including remote management of plant site-based roles, to advance the teams development, capabilities, career advancement and service level to the business.
- Lead and develop a team of approximately 13 Analysts, Sr. Analysts and Plant Finance Managers located at corporate and plant sites.
- Implement standardized processes and reporting to manage and monitor the performance of the eleven plants and multiple warehouse network.
- Analyze data and variances to identify trends that present opportunities or exposures for the Company and make recommendations on appropriate actions.
- Develop timelines, coordinate special projects, anticipate issues, take initiative and hold individuals accountable.
- Partner with cross-functional teams across the company to standardize processes across the network.
- Perform financial modeling and analysis to support the development of long-term strategic initiatives and plans.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly consolidated financial reporting for the manufacturing network.
- Oversee the development of the annual plant budget and updates to the financial forecast process.
- Provide support and financial insight to Management.
- Direct process to define and deliver ad hoc analysis, standard reports, and recommendations to Senior Leadership Team and Operations Leadership Team.
- Pro-actively drive strategy and Finance discussions for process, organization and system improvements.
- Identify and evaluate risks and opportunities for the business.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelors degree, or advanced degree, preferred
- 10+ years of financial planning & analysis, reporting and/or BI analytics in Supply Chain Operations
- Leadership experience, with preference given to managing associates at multiple remote locations
- Highly effective communicator able to drive results, measure and assess performance, and support remote-based Plant Finance Managers
- Experience in manufacturing and understanding of manufacturing processes, reporting and metrics, preferred experience in food or CPG manufacturing
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and lead through others in a fast-paced environment with internal deadlines
- Experience working with Quality Tools
- Hands-on approach to improve processes while working with others
- Experience interacting with Senior Leadership
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Advanced Excel capabilities and proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearers, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
To all recruitment agencies:Shearers Snacks does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Shearers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.