Director Finance Planning & Analysis, Supply Chain
|Date Posted||August 19, 2021|
♥ You already love us ♥
Shearer’s is a privately held producer, leading co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer’s brand, and other private labels. Ranking number one in private brand and contract manufactured salty snacks, as well as the number two supplier of private brand cookies and crackers in North America, you love our products, although you may not be familiar with our name! We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to embrace significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 12 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
At Shearer’s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority.
Director Finance Planning & Analysis, Supply Chain
Position is located in Massillon, OH at our Corporate Service Center
Serve as Finance Lead, responsible for managing a network of 11 manufacturing sites across North America and the HQ operations. You’ll lead the FP&A Supply Chain team across the enterprise and partner with the Operations Leadership Team to develop and implement business strategies, processes and tools to drive operational efficiencies and ongoing improvement. Define, monitor and evolve the team structure, including remote management of plant site-based roles, to advance the team’s development, capabilities, career advancement and service level to the business.
- Lead and develop a team of approximately 13 Analysts, Sr. Analysts and Plant Finance Managers located at corporate and plant sites.
- Implement standardized processes and reporting to manage and monitor the performance of the eleven plants and multiple warehouse network.
- Analyze data and variances to identify trends that present opportunities or exposures for the Company and make recommendations on appropriate actions.
- Develop timelines, coordinate special projects, anticipate issues, take initiative and hold individuals accountable.
- Partner with cross-functional teams across the company to standardize processes across the network.
- Perform financial modeling and analysis to support the development of long-term strategic initiatives and plans.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly consolidated financial reporting for the manufacturing network.
- Oversee the development of the annual plant budget and updates to the financial forecast process.
- Provide support and financial insight to Management.
- Direct process to define and deliver ad hoc analysis, standard reports, and recommendations to Senior Leadership Team and Operations Leadership Team.
- Pro-actively drive strategy and Finance discussions for process, organization and system improvements.
- Identify and evaluate risks and opportunities for the business.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree, or advanced degree, preferred
- 10+ years of financial planning & analysis, reporting and/or BI analytics in Supply Chain Operations
- Leadership experience, with preference given to managing associates at multiple remote locations
- Highly effective communicator able to drive results, measure and assess performance, and support remote-based Plant Finance Managers
- Experience in manufacturing and understanding of manufacturing processes, reporting and metrics, preferred experience in food or CPG manufacturing
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and lead through others in a fast-paced environment with internal deadlines
- Experience working with Quality Tools
- Hands-on approach to improve processes while working with others
- Experience interacting with Senior Leadership
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Advanced Excel capabilities and proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint
- 30% Travel
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
Note: Shearer’s does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Shearer’s is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.