|April 17, 2019
The person we are looking for enjoys driving over the road with the comforts of being home most night. You are a people person with the ability to maintain good relationships with customers and providing unequaled service. You're proud of your strong safety record and look forward to spreading your knowledge to a new organization.
Day in the Life
After grabbing your favorite morning beverage you can expect to:
- Check-in with the Transportation Coordinator and/or Transportation Manager
- Pick up your power unit (Tractor) to hook up to the equipment you are scheduled to operate for the day
- Operate equipment such as roll-offs, vacuum tankers, dumps, vans, and box trucks
- Navigate the regional roadways on a daily basis
- Visit base customers regularly, while enjoying a nice change of pace with seasonal projects
- Maintain vehicle log and documentation of manifests and work orders
- Local drivers will return to the USE facility, park their power unit, and be home for night
What you need to apply
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- CDL Class A, with hazardous and tanker endorsements preferred
- Good driving record with less than 3 violations in the last 3 years
- Basic knowledge of smart phones and computers
- Knowledge of DOT, EPA, and DEA regulations
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
Apply through our website to be considered.
Applications submitted using the Apply Online button WILL NOT be accepted.
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.