Driver Qualification Processor
|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||May 8, 2019|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Benefits package for full time employees including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company paid life insurance policy
- On-Site gym and cafeteria
We are currently seeking a Driver Qualifications Processor who would be responsible for helping to qualify our drivers for employment in accordance with DOT regulations. Our support team is focused on ensuring a prompt and efficient candidate process, while continuing to increase our pipeline for future growth.
As part of the KAG Driver Recruiting Team your primary duties will include:
- Working with your KAG subsidiary specific recruiter to pre-screen driver applicants to determine interview eligibility.
- Performing background investigations into the candidate's work history, safety record, etc. via telephone or electronic communication.
- Working with the candidate directly to provide assistance in various stages of the qualification process.
- Providing customer service support to field managers
Potential Team Members should have:
- High School Diploma required
- Organized problem-solver with strong people skills
- Must be able to communicate professionally in person, over the phone, and through email
- Ability to multitask and manage time/resources effectively
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Access
Please plan on 10-15 minutes to complete the application process on our company career page
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law