|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||October 8, 2019|
We are currently seeking a Driver Qualifications Processor who would be responsible for helping to qualify our drivers for employment in accordance with DOT regulations. Our support team is focused on ensuring a prompt and efficient candidate process, while continuing to increase our pipeline for future growth.
We are looking for organized problem-solvers who are self-starters with the ability to manage their time and resources effectively. Our ideal employee has an upbeat personality, possesses exceptional people-skills, and can communicate verbally and electronically in a positive, professional manner.
As part of the KAG Driver Recruiting Team your primary duties will include:
- Working with your KAG subsidiary specific recruiter to pre-screen driver applicants to determine interview eligibility.
- Performing background investigations into the candidate’s work history, safety record, etc. via telephone or electronic communication.
- Working with the candidate directly to provide assistance in various stages of the qualification process.
- Providing customer service support to field managers
- High School Diploma required
- Organized problem-solver with strong people skills
- Must be able to communicate professionally in person, over the phone, and through email
- Ability to multitask and manage time/resources effectively
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Access
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Daytime schedule
- Benefits package for fulltime employees including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- On-site gym, cafeteria, and café