|Date Posted||June 3, 2019|
- Conduct routine site visits, formal and informal classroom observations. Promote developmentally appropriate practices.
- Administer the CLASS twice a year and work with the Education Manager to analyze ongoing assessment data to measure improvement in child outcomes.
- Provide one-to-one mentor coaching strategies for improving teacher-child interactions and classroom management. Provide orientation and guidance to new teachers.
- Provide informal learning opportunities and modeling for teachers to apply theory and learning to everyday practice.
- Assist in classrooms as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development or related field. Must possess at least five years’ experience as a preschool teacher. Head Start experience preferred.
- A current, valid driver’s license is required.