|Date Posted||October 4, 2021|
Under general direction, plans, develops and implements, manages and monitors Head Start program operations providing assistance to assure staff performance, compliances with federal, state, local and agency regulations; provide training and technical assistance in areas of management, computers and software support, to assure quality programing. Provides back up support to the Head Start Director in carrying out administrative responsibilities, duties and perform any other duties as assigned.
- Supervise and ensure quality and compliant day to day performance of Center Manager staff;
- Participate in the day to day site based management operation of the Head Start/ Early Head Start program;
- Assist in monitoring the implementation of services area plans to assure the goals and objectives and procedures are being implemented and achieved.
- Assist in the planning, development and implementation of strategies and concepts to meet goals and objectives of programs measurable objectives;
- Oversee, manage and maintain effectiveness and efficiency of the Child Plus recordkeeping system, inclusive of training staff in system utilization in critical operational areas. (e.g., attendance, child progress, program evaluation, needs assessment, program information reporting);
- Assist in the development of various programmatic reports as needed or required for executive and/or administrative review.
- Assure full implementation of the training and technical assistance plans and processes;
- Assist in monitoring staff compliances with various program reviews, training/technical assistance plans, (i.e., USDA, transportation, HS Five year grant monitoring processes);
- Assist with budget development, monitoring and revisions; gather data to assist with budget development and grant writing;
- Plans, develops, and implements concepts and/or programs for assigned area of activity;
- Provide program management and supervision in absence of Head Start / Early Head Start Director.
Any combination of training and work experience which indicates possession of the skills, knowledge and abilities listed above. An example of an acceptable qualification for this position is:
Completion of college education with a four year degree in business administration, early childhood, public administration, or related discipline, and five years of management experience in community services operations or business environments, or an equivalent combination of training and /or employment experiences. Candidate must be proficient in the use of MS Office, and functionally familiar with Child Plus software. Possession of valid Ohio Driver’s License and be insurable.