|Date Posted||February 6, 2019|
- IMMEDIATE OPENING!!!!
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment in buildout of new equipment in an assembly facility.
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain electrical and process controls
- Must be able to use electrical test equipment and troubleshoot to a component level.
- Work with various AC & DC voltages, 3-phase and single phase
- Install electrical wiring and conduits per National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Willingly to work independently or as a team
- Basic knowledge of Programmable Logic Control (PLC) and Human Machine Interface (HMI) -
- Experience with variable frequency drives/motor controllers
- Able to read and follow electrical schematics and wiring diagrams and understand the software associated with PLC's in order to troubleshoot issues.
- Install and terminate communication and video cables
- Occasional overnight travel to repair equipment in-the-field
- Use various hand and power tools necessary for completion of job
- Work safely and in a timely fashion in every aspect of job
- Prefer 2 years of vocational school in electrical
- Prefer 3 years of experience
- Requires basic computer skills and knowledge of applicable software for reporting and troubleshooting
Full benefits day 1
Quarterly entry into 401k after 90 day waiting period.
Looking for candidates with excellent attitude and who are very adaptable!
Occassional travel to job sites (Less than 10% travel)
Job Type: Full-time