|February 8, 2024
Apex Control Systems is a nationally recognized leader in design and construction of industrial control systems for material handling equipment. We specialize in implementing state of the art technology into custom solutions. We are looking for new team members to complement our already talented group.
Apex is seeking entry level Electrical Engineers or Technicians to maintain and support our industry leading products and systems. The Electrical Engineer will work directly with customers and vendors in areas of engineering, product development, and implementation. The ideal candidate is an inventive problem solver that is capable of working through technical challenges and employing pragmatic solutions. Those with a 2-year technical degree or those working towards a degree would be a good fit. Flexible schedule for anyone working towards a degree. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family-oriented team.
- Perform detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications.
- Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards.
- Use computer-assisted engineering software (AutoCAD_ to perform engineering tasks.
- Support manufacturing department with product development and testing.
- Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects.
We offer a robust benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, accident, critical illness, and hospitalization insurance, as well as life insurance and a retirement plan with 3% company match. We also offer paid time off starting as early as 90 days after employment.
Resumes can be sent to: email@example.com