|Date Posted||October 17, 2019|
Immediate Opening with a growing company in a growing industry!!!! If you are looking for a company that takes rewards it's employees, with great pay and benefits; look no further!
Electrical Foreman /Shop Foreman
The Electrical Foreman/Shop Lead is responsible for leading/supervising a team of electrical and assembly technicians in build-out of new equipment in an assembly facility. The Electrical Foreman/Shop Lead ensures that all work will be completed on time, and in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards.
- Experience reading contract plans, schematics, blue prints, and specs.
- Experience installing and mounting electronic controls, device panels, sensors, and components.
- Experience installing, assembling, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, conduit, cable, equipment, components, and devices associated with electrical equipment following drawings of electrical layouts and plans.
- Ability to perform interlock wiring as required.
- Experience testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures using testing devices.
- Ability to appropriately diagnose malfunctions in systems, apparatus, and components using test equipment and hand tools and take appropriate steps to correct the problem.
- Ability to instruct and train workers to install electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Have a clear understanding of the current and previous editions of the NEC.
- Experience using hand tools, small power tools, and equipment.
- Experience working on job sites is a plus.
- Have supervisory and project management experience.
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Proficient computer skills in Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Work and lead in a fast paced team environment.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- Works to establish, adjust, and maintain work sequences to meet the schedule for a given project.
- Reads and interprets specifications and plans for projects.
- Analyzes and quickly resolves any work problems that may arise in a timely manner.
- Leads by example – sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and exemplary quality of work set forth by our company and our prime contractors.
- Conducts quality control inspections.
- Minimum of 5 years experience (journeyman level) in the installation of electrical systems, equipment, and fixtures using blueprints, schematics, and sketches.
- 2+ years of experience as a Foreman/Lead
- Experience with Programmable Logic Control (PLC) and Human Machine Interface (HMI) (preferred)
- Travel required (up to 20%)
- Industry leading pay and generous bonus program
- Full Benefits Day 1
- Quarterly Entry into 401k after 90 day waiting period
- Overtime Opportunities
- Lots of great perks