|March 11, 2019
Are you ready to take charge of your career?
Do you want to work with one of Northeast Ohio’s most respected companies?
Blind and Sons looking to add to our family through the following position:
The Electrician will be responsible for installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixtures and control equipment, as well as supervising and training electrician assistants on the job.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Provide quality electrical solutions to customers
- Ability to perform electric repairs and installs
- 3 to 5 years in the residential field.
- Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license in good standing
- The ability to pass a drug test and background screening.
WHAT WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER YOU:
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account or Health Savings Account
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Holiday Pay
- Company Vehicle - Gas Card the ability to take your company vehicle home each night
- Company funded tool fund & boot funds
Blind & Sons is a family and veteran owned company with a long history (since 1937) of making customers happy.
We’ve built a name for ourselves in Northeast Ohio and have grown through repeat business and referrals.
We are proud to employ only the most skilled professionals in the industry. Our specialists have not only been formally educated to repair and maintain home heating and air conditioning, plumbing and electrical systems, they also stay updated on the latest trade technologies.
Job Type: Full-time