|Date Posted||March 11, 2019|
- Greet customer, and provide face-to-face client assessments in their pursuit of obtaining assistance.
- Receive and screen applicant’s required paperwork for specific program applications, prior to the Intake Specialist interview.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Must have strong knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of basic math functions.
- A current, valid driver’s license is required.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED and/or an associate degree in Social Work or related field from an accredited college or university; or a technical school certification and/or 5 years of equivalent work experience in social services.
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in providing data entry and/or customer service in a social services agency or non-profit agency, exhibiting a passion for working with low-income clients.