Enrichment Program Director
|Date Posted||May 9, 2019|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Program Director for a Summer program (mid-May through Mid-August).
- Function as an active member of the Summer Camp Program for 70 children and promote a positive experience for all involved.
- Establish and maintain relationships with activity venues.
- Manage summer camp budget expenditures.
- Direct a staff of 12 Counselors through leadership, accountability and skill-set development.
- Ensure compliance within the program of all documentation and completed paperwork.
- Assist in the collection and maintenance of records and data relevant to the program, employees and participating children.
- Engage parents and guardians of the participating children to insure their understanding and support of program goals and activities.
- Confer as needed to ensure appropriate program participation and outcomes.
- Prepare and submit required reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Direct communication and dissemination of relevant information regarding the Camp program.
Skills and Specifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication; Proficient with Microsoft office applications and Publisher.
- Must pass pre-employment background, drug test and physical assessment screening.
- Incumbent must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s License and insurance.
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Education, Sociology, Social Work, Psychology or related field and three years of demonstrated experience with working with at risk youth and diverse populations in social service organizations setting.