|Date Posted||September 3, 2021|
Diesel Controls, Inc. (DCI) is GROWING. We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team in Massillon, OH. If you are mechanically inclined or interested in Diesel Fuel Injection were interested in talking to you!
Day Shift, Monday thru Friday – 7:30AM to 4PM (Occasional Overtime)
SUMMARY: Performs repetitive Dis-assembly operations, and component cleaning. Prepare sub-assemblies for reinstallation. Follow instructions and observe safety standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Completes dis-assembly and inspection procedures.
- Aligns components, bolts, screws, them together.
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other and works with various machines.
- Measurements and testing equipment
- Works at different workstations as production needs require.
- Meets productivity standards.
- Follows general housekeeping rules and keeps workstation clean and organized.
To be considered for this position, candidates must possess the following skills/abilities:
High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attendance – punctual
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Mathematical aptitude – ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- Communication skills, both oral and written
- Prior manufacturing/assembly experience is a plus, but not required
Compensation will be determined by candidate’s skill set.
Benefits available after 90 days, include Health Care, Uniforms, Attendance reward, and Company lunches with production goals are achieved.
401K available after 1year with company match.