|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America’s largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG’s excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Benefits package for full time employees including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company paid life insurance policy
This position is responsible for data entry related to the corporate maintenance system including areas such as revenue equipment specifications, purchase orders for vendor invoices and parts inventory, and preventive maintenance schedules.
Team Members are responsible for:
- Accurate application of VMRS (Vehicle Maintenance Reporting Standards to various functions in the company maintenance system. This can apply to vendor invoices, equipment specifications or other applications as needed.
- Monitoring company preventive maintenance schedules on revenue equipment and ability to review paperwork and data entry to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policies and industry regulations.
- Review vendor statements and invoices to ensure compliance by all levels of fleet and operational personnel. Includes adherence to approval, entry and payment practices.
- Communicate (phone, email) with internal and external customers to obtain information to support data entry with timely payments and expense recognition.
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment with tight deadlines and production goals
- Team player and able to work with a team to reach common goals
- Quick to learn and adapt in changing environment and processes
- Ability to use problem solving skills related to purchase order matching and invoice entry
- Above average math aptitude needed to properly allocate costs during data entry
Potential Team Members should have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Intermediate to advanced spreadsheet knowledge
- Experience with maintenance software preferred
- VMRS (Vehicle Maintenance Reporting Standards) proficient
- Effective customer service and communication skills
Please plan on 10-15 minutes to complete the application process on our company career page.
KAG offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and 401k, as well as an onsite gym, cafeteria and coffee bar.
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.