|Date Posted||October 5, 2021|
Head Start ERSEA Manager: Manage the Head Start Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment, and Attendance components to ensure compliance at all times with Head Start Performance Standards, ODJFS regulations and SCCAA policies and procedures.
- Monitor, facilitate and report on the ERSEA component. Ensure the program meets the requirement of full funded enrollment.
- Supervise Family Service Specialists.
- Maintain liaison relationships with other agencies, school districts, programs, organizations and groups providing services to children in Stark County.
- Develop and implement program recruitment plan. Identify and organize opportunities for advertisement, recruitment activities, etc. to promote the Head Start program in Stark County.
- Develop program selection criteria.
- Work with all component managers to facilitate appropriate placement of children in sites and classrooms.
- Conduct regular visits to all sites and partner sites to monitor service provision and required documentation.
- Maintain working knowledge Head Start Performance Standards and poverty guidelines.
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas for children, families, staff, and records.
- Must possess the minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Child and Family Studies or a related field. A minimum of 2 years’ management experience working in a social service or non-profit field. Head Start experience preferred.
- Must have demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills. Must possess ability to seek solutions and solve problems.
- Must be computer proficient with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, data entry, and other computer operations.
- Pre-employment background check, drug screen and physical required.
- A current, valid driver’s license is required.