|Location||New Philadelphia, OH|
|Date Posted||September 25, 2019|
KRUGLIAK, WILKINS, GRIFFITHS & DOUGHERTY CO., L.P.A., New Philadelphia, Ohio is seeking an experienced, full time ESTATE PLANNING PARALEGAL.
- Manage estate planning and estate administration case load for multiple attorneys, including monitoring of deadlines
- Prepare and assist with the preparation of estate planning documents, including but not limited to wills, trusts, and powers of attorney
- Drafting of memos, pleadings and correspondence and preparation of probate court accountings
- Meet with clients and court personnel
- 3-5 years minimum experience in the estate planning and/or estate administration areas
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and empathy
- Capable of problem-solving and detail-oriented
An Associate’s Degree in Paralegal Studies, Bachelor’s Degree with Paralegal Certificate or comparable experience.
Send letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to: