|Date Posted||August 29, 2019|
You already us
Shearers is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearers brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com
Executive Administrative Assistant, Massillon, OH
This Executive Assistant will provide excellent, comprehensive administrative and operational support to three of our Executive Team. We are looking for someone who has a high degree of flexibility and organizational skill allowing them to operate effectively in a dynamic environment. The candidate needs a strong sense of initiative and the ability to own process and build partnerships. We are looking for a proactive individual who can provide support and also has a strong sense of team and urgency.
Your seat at the table
- Complex Calendar Management of 1-4 Executives and scheduling requirements
- Outlook scheduling across time zones
- Management of individual and group travel requirements to domestic and/or international locations
- Event planning for meetings, annual business reviews, off-sites, and/or external facing events
- Set up conference call meetings
- Expenses, budget management, and org chart management
- Powerpoint presentation development and updates
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of experience assisting multiple Executives in a corporate environment (complex calendar management, meeting coordination, travel coordination, event planning, etc.)
- 1+ years of Project Management/Project Coordination Experience (goal & project tracking, reporting, space planning, budgeting, process improvement, etc).
- Event Planning experience is helpful
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with technology
- Advanced use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Sharepoint and Word) Expert level in Outlook, calendaring
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearers, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
To all recruitment agencies:Shearers Snacks does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Shearers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.