|Date Posted||May 2, 2019|
JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred. 5+years of relative experience may be considered in lieu of advanced education.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience administrative support at the executive level. Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Anticipates and prepares daily schedule of CEO meetings and priorities
- Ascertains nature of incoming telephone calls, accurately record messages and transfers calls as necessary.
- Maintains appointment calendars. Serve as the focal point in coordinating activities for CEO
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, conference calls and other executive events; informs attendees/participants of function dates and times, reserves meeting space, provides audiovisual and other ancillary equipment/materials if required, and hospitality services when appropriate.
- Knowledgeable in all standard operating procedures, business fundamentals, reports and processes. Drives operational consistency aligned with company standards. Leverages resources and partnerships to support operations execution
- Listens and express information accurately and concisely. Flexes communication style based on the needs of their manager, peers and clients. Uses professional language
- Welcomes and participates actively in any/all group activities. Actively seeks out opportunities to engage others.
- Delivers on commitments. Model behaviors in Code of Conduct. Is seen as a truthful and trusted individual. Keeps Confidences, admits mistakes and doesn’t misrepresent himself or herself for personal gain.
- Develops trust and respect among team members. Consistently exhibits emotional intelligence. Follows through with all commitments. Holds crucial conversations in a timely manner, resolves conflict and recognize contributions. Develops effective networks internally and externally. Takes initiative to collaborate with others.
- Perform other duties as assigned.