|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||April 9, 2021|
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Executive Director, Board of Trustees, Supervisors and Staff across all facets of the organization (Wraparound, Help Me Grow: Early Intervention and Home Visiting and all other community initiatives). Works independently performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative and clerical support duties. Requires knowledge of the organizational policies and procedures. Analyze and interpret budgets while tracking expenditures and payment processing.
High School Diploma/equivalent and at least four years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or related Administrative Support position with proven office administration skills.
LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License and insurability.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Prepare meeting packets, schedule meetings and meeting rooms, take and process meeting minutes and maintain all Board and Committee records
- Coordinate purchasing and generate purchase requisitions and invoices. Code, copy and process invoices for all funding streams under the Stark County Family Council umbrella.
- Act as a liaison for Family Council staff to the Administrative Agent’s representatives
- Track expenditure accounts and purchase order balances. Troubleshoot any discrepancies
- Maintain attendance records for all staff under the Stark County Family Council umbrella
- Generate and send time sensitive quarterly reports to all districts served by Help Me Grow – Early Intervention
- Take WrapAround program referrals and enter referral information into the Electronic Health Record system
- Maintain all WrapAround youth in spreadsheets for each staff
- Complete applications/reports for state and local submission
- Maintain and order office supplies as needed for each funding stream under the Stark County Family Council umbrella
- Pick up items for team meetings, celebrations, SRC requests and FEC requests
- Coordinate travel, registrations, accommodations, etc.
- Design and create documents, forms, flyers, reports, presentations, etc. as needed
- Support all staff on ongoing basis
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs other related duties as required or assigned by the Executive Director.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: necessary to perform duties (* indicates developed after employment).
Knowledge of: Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other Administrative Support, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite, community resources; management practices and procedures; departmental policies and procedures*; database reporting software*
Skill in: Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records, Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite, documents and reports; analyzing problems, developing and implementing solutions; utilization of computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Electronic Health Records, Multiple Data Collection Systems); excellent written and oral communication; organization and time management; collaboration
Ability to: Treat confidential information with appropriate discretion, work effectively with minimal supervision, ability to escalate relevant information in a time appropriate manner, meet deadlines, ability to coordinate, ability to work across teams and with a variety of projects, resolve conflicts, problem solve; collect, analyze, and interpret data; prepare and maintain accurate documentation; follow verbal and/or written instructions; communicate effectively
EQUIPMENT OPERATED: The following are examples only and are not intended to be all inclusive.
Computer, calculator, automobile and other standard office equipment.
INHERENTLY HAZARDOUS OR PHYSICALLY DEMANDING WORKING CONDITIONS:
This position may include a variety of meeting locations within reason. This can include the residences of families, schools, libraries, etc. to carry out the mission of the organization. Condition of meeting locations cannot always be anticipated and may be less than desirable.