|Date Posted||May 20, 2020|
Position Concept: Perform recruitment, eligibility, selection, enrollment and attendance activities to ensure compliance with CSBG and SCCAA requirements. Perform Family and Community Partnership activities to assist families in meeting goals.
- Participate in assigned recruitment and enrollment activities in the community as part of the program recruitment plan.
- Ensures client eligibility for CSBG programming based on established program requirements
- Provide intake for ALL CSBG and related programs
- Interviews clients and assesses family needs relative to achieving self-sufficiency
- Assist clients with a plan to eliminate barriers to self-sufficiency
- Refers clients to appropriate internal programs/external social service agencies for coordination of services
- Provides data analysis to support outreach efforts to targeted communities
- Ability and willingness to modify the strategy to achieve desired outcomes
- Review goals with families and document progress toward goals.
- Must possess at least an associate’s degree or (5) years’ experience in a related social services field with three (3) year minimum with program intake experience.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills. Must possess the ability to seek solutions and solve problems.
- Pre-employment background check, drug screen and physical required.
- A current, valid driver’s license is required. Current vehicle insurance coverage is required.