|Date Posted||August 19, 2021|
- Provide intake for ALL CSBG and related programs
- Work with the CSBG Director as needed to plan, implement, and coordinate awareness of CSBG programs and events to the community at large but specifically with the low-income communities.
- Interviews clients and assesses family needs relative to achieving self-sufficiency
- Assist clients with plan to eliminate barriers to self-sufficiency
- Refers clients to appropriate internal programs/external social service agencies for coordination of services
- Conducts/coordinates outreach services to targeted areas of the county
- Provides data analysis to support outreach efforts to targeted communities.
- Review goals with families and document progress toward goals.
- Develop community partnerships with professional agencies serving low income families.
- Must possess at least an associate’s degree or (5) years’ experience in a related social services field with three (3) year minimum with program intake experience.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills. Must possess ability to seek solutions and solve problems.
- A current, valid driver’s license is required. Current vehicle insurance coverage is required.