|Date Posted||March 29, 2021|
Hilscher-Clarke Electric Company, a full-service electrical contractor, engineering firm and electrical preventive maintenance company, has an immediate opening for a Field Safety Manager.
Hilscher-Clarke is an equal opportunity employer.
The ideal candidate will embody the core values and culture that set Hilscher-Clarke apart from other companies. As a field safety manager, you will assist with hazard identification and mitigation as well as finding opportunities to improve conditions and implement new programs or policies to better protect our workers. The expectation is for you to support the safety of the workers as well as regulatory compliance for the company; safety helps come up with solutions to protect the workers while keeping the job moving forward. It is essential that you have good communication skills, as field safety managers are an integral part of communicating among a very diverse group of people.
- conduct training, meetings, etc.; you will also assign/manage third-party training
- conduct documented site audits as well as equipment inspections as required
- proactively identify and mitigate safety hazards on job sites
- serve as a resource for the field employees as well as our superintendents
- investigate incidents and injuries to establish root causes
- develop safety plans for major projects
- minimum 3 years construction safety experience
- must have OSHA 30 hr; OSHA 500 would be a plus
- ability and desire to work outside in a construction environment
- good communication skills; able to establish a good rapport wit our employees and the general contractor and/or customers
Wage information will be discussed with candidates who show the potential to be a great fit for our team. Great benefits package provided!