|Date Posted||February 11, 2021|
♥ You already love us ♥
Shearer’s is a privately held producer, leading co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer’s brand, and other private labels. Ranking number one in private brand and contract manufactured salty snacks, as well as the number two supplier of private brand cookies and crackers in North America, you love our products, although you may not be familiar with our name! We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to embrace significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 12 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
At Shearer’s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority
Financial Analyst FP&A Supply Chain, Located in Massillon, OH
The Supply Chain Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team supports all of Shearer’s Supply Chain including manufacturing/warehouse facilities and central support teams. As a member of the central FP&A team, the Financial Analyst is a key support resource for management and manufacturing/warehouse facilities. Key areas of responsibility include managing financial reports, financial analysis, and special projects to generate business insights in collaboration with cross-functional teams and plant/warehouse leadership teams.
Your seat at the table
- Responsible for maintaining and distributing set weekly and monthly analytical reports utilizing statistical data while also identifying opportunities for improvement and consistency. Ensure reporting accuracy.
- Analyze and identify key drivers of variances. Effectively communicate summarized key insights to drive strategic planning and decision making.
- Drive continuous improvement by developing automated applications that eliminate duplicate efforts and align information requirements.
- Support special projects and ad hoc reporting requests.
- Act as key business partner with Operations/Warehouse and Supply Chain leadership and their team members by coaching and developing financial acumen and capability in daily decision making and long-term planning.
- Assist in capital expenditure ROI analysis to support decision making and post investment project reviews.
- Assist in the development of budgeting and financial forecast.
- Maintain a flexible and “can-do” attitude in managing multiple projects and changing priorities.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business major required.
- 1-3 years of Finance or Accounting experience preferred.
- Manufacturing/warehouse experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with internal deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across various work teams.
- High level of Excel expertise.
- Flexibility to coordinate special projects, anticipate issues and take initiative to resolve them.
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
Note: Shearer’s does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Shearer’s is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.