|Date Posted||July 28, 2020|
You already ♥ us
Shearer’s is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer’s brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
Financial Analyst, FP&A Supply Chain
At Shearer’s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority.
The Supply Chain Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team supports all of Shearer’s Supply Chain including manufacturing facilities and central support teams. As a member of the central FP&A team, the Financial Analyst is a key support resource for management and manufacturing facilities. Key areas of responsibility include managing financial reports, financial analysis, and special projects to generate business insights in collaboration with cross-functional teams and plant leadership teams.
Your seat at the table
- Responsible for maintaining and distributing set weekly and monthly analytical reports utilizing statistical data while also identifying opportunities for improvement and consistency. Ensure reporting accuracy.
- Analyze and identify key drivers of variances. Effectively communicate summarized key insights to drive strategic planning and decision making.
- Drive continuous improvement by developing automated applications that eliminate duplicate efforts and align information requirements.
- Support special projects and ad hoc reporting requests.
- Act as key business partner with Operations and Supply Chain leadership and their team members by coaching and developing financial acumen and capability in daily decision making and long-term planning.
- Assist in the development of budgeting and financial forecast.
- Maintain a flexible and “can-do” attitude in managing multiple projects and changing priorities.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business major required.
- 1-3 years of Finance or Accounting experience preferred.
- Manufacturing/warehouse experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with internal deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across various work teams.
- High level of Excel expertise.
- Flexibility to coordinate special projects, anticipate issues and take initiative to resolve them.
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
To all recruitment agencies: Shearer’s Snacks does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Shearer’s is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.