|Date Posted||July 28, 2022|
You already LOVE us and the SNACKS WE MAKE
Chips, Cookies, Crackers, Wafers, Cheese Curls, Popcorn, Tortilla Chips... yeah, we make them ALL! Shearer's is the company behind all your favorite snack brands.
We have nearly 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and warehouse sites in North America that produce over 800 million pounds of snacks per year. Did you know that we buy 20% of all the potatoes grown in the US? WOW!
And we know what you’re thinking…how can I get my hands on some free goodies? Our team members can crunch on oodles of free snacks – everyday!
HIRING NOW! - Brewster Plant $21.00 to start!
Snack Food Processors
Shift available: 4pm-12am $1/Hour Shift differential (every other weekend off)
Your seat at the best snacks table:
- Processors Set up and operate industrial food processing equipment,
- You will follow precise recipes and work procedures, monitoring and adjusting snack food processing variables
- Performing product quality tests and data collection
- Monitor fryer temperatures and oil temperatures to ensure proper oil temperatures are met in order to maintain consistency in product.
- Clean and change slicing heads every hour to guarantee standard slicing consistency for snack creation.
What you bring to the party:
- Prior Food Processing/Operator experience preferred
- Troubleshooting Skills – Must have ability to work through problems backwards to find root causes and address issues.
- Computer Skills - Must have basic computer (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills required to run production.
We offer a variety pack of benefits after just 30 days:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace:
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!