|Date Posted||August 5, 2019|
Ready for a rewarding yet challenging career as a Front-End Web Developer for a growing start-up?
Phoenix Enterprise Solutions, located in bustling downtown Canton, OH, is growing and in need of frontend web developers.
Who We Are
Phoenix Enterprise Solutions is a small, growing SaaS company that focuses on job management software and related services for some of the worlds largest brands. Our small team of talented individuals in Canton, Ohio, strives to push the boundaries and reach of our influence across many industries. We break the status quo to (gently) usher our clients into the future. We work hard but play hard too.
Who You Are:
Phoenix seeks to hire someone who loves to code and is passionate about the products and platforms they create. As a Front End Web Developer for Phoenix, you’ll own the digital brand and show off our style and unique tone. You’ll manage our landing page and the front facing platform that reaches thousands daily.
PHX is looking for an experienced Frontend Web Developer who will be able to jump in and immediately start making an impact on our team. We’re building a suite of fully responsive and well-designed products, and we take pride in the ownership of these products.
You will work in an agile environment where we are constantly defining the next set of goals and tasks as they relate to the business development team.
We usually start our day with coffee...
We have plenty of local coffee options within a walkable proximity to fire up your mind and a stand up meeting at 9am to give your day some focus. Here is where the team really connects and breaks through blockers. Then feel free to throw on your headphones or put some music on Sonos to jam with the rest of the office.
Once you fire up your MBP at your desk, you can work on your latest project and get to work building some of the newest features or modules for one of our industry silos. Throughout the day you’d be submitting PRs to GitHub, moving cards in Trello, and work with the business team to make sure you’re well informed on how to execute tasks. Around lunch, we might start cycling through the usual spots: Basil, Thatsa Wrapp, DeliOhio, George’s Lounge.
Then to wrap up the day we have a last office standup between 4 or 5 pm to chat about our days. The wins, losses, and roadblocks we might face for tomorrow.
- Actively work on our website to bring our marketing to life
- Comb through Matterports API docs to develop a new tool for a big-time, property management company
- Build a beautifully complex, fully responsive SaaS platform with offline local storage that someone told you wasn’t possible
- Desire to learn new technology and methods
- Detail-oriented with the ability to take a task from start to finish
- HTML/CSS/JS (SCSS)
- Git (GitHub)
- In this position, you’ll work with us at HQ which is located in Canton, Ohio
- Drupal - Drupal 8 is preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Prominent Downtown location
- Walking distance to breweries, bars, restaurants, and coffee.
- Modern office with Stand-up desks
- Casual dress code
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Casual office environment
- Local Craft IPAs on Tap