|Date Posted||July 13, 2021|
Our MISSION guides us…To Make a Difference in Our Communities
We firmly believe that our employees are the driving force behind our MISSION. Join the Consumers team and join us in saying, “I make a difference”.
Consumers National Bank provides a community banking environment where achievements are recognized, and employees are empowered. Our corporate culture fosters a collaborative approach to business decisions and decision making for the greater good of the organization and its customers. We work together to exceed our customers’ and shareholders’ expectations and to build lifetime relationships with them, our friends, and neighbors.
Consumers National Bank has an immediate Full Time Facilities Maintenance Technician position available in our Minerva Corporate Office. We are pleased to offer a generous benefits package, competitive wages and a collaborative professional work environment. Background, credit, and previous employment checks apply to all applicants. Consumers National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform safety, security, and maintenance monthly audits
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform maintenance and minor repairs on mechanical equipment located in company facilities
- Inspect property and equipment for safety and maintenance needs
- Recognize safety and maintenance needs and make recommendations to resolve them
- Assist Facilities Manager in direction of external maintenance personnel and workers engaged in equipment installation, facilities equipment repair, and preventive maintenance
- Assist Facilities Manager with the coordination of building space allocation, layout, and communication services
- Delivery of documents, supplies, equipment, etc. to main office and branches as needed
- Assist in oversight of the bank’s physical security program
- Offer suggestions for improvement to facilities, security, and safety
- As necessary, add employees to the Contact List for Alarm issues
- Assist in oversight of Branch Robbery procedures, assign and facilitate required training for all personnel and complete security training during new employee orientations
- Annually complete a night visit to each location in order to address any security issues identified
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in mechanical trades or building maintenance
- Valid driver’s license with insurable driving record
- Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 100 pounds as necessary
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Able to exercise appropriate judgment and seek/involve management when necessary
- Ability to accept management instruction and work well under minimal supervision
- Proven success working in a team-oriented environment
Individual operates in a non-confined office setting in which he or she is free to move about at will.. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs/ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
To Apply Click Here
Apply for this Position