|Location||North Canton, Ohio|
|Date Posted||April 7, 2021|
Bair's Powersports in North Canton, Ohio is seeking a high-energy individual to join our growing Sales Department.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about powersports.
Candidate must be available to work retail hours and overtime as necessary.
Monday and Thursday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greeting, talking to, and developing relationships with customers.
- Daily prospecting by making phone calls and sending emails.
- Use both phone and internet leads to increase floor traffic.
- Assisting customers in selecting the perfect vehicle to fit their needs, providing accurate information on the vehicles.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to customers.
- Provide a positive and highly ethical sales experience to all customers.
- Completing sales orders, processing paperwork, and financing with customers.
- Provide prompt, high-quality customer service to all customers.
- Participate in training as required by the dealership and Polaris Industries.
- Other duties as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication, exceptional customer service skills, and attention to detail.
- Motorcycle endorsement required.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work with others in any situation.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Competitive wages, benefits, and health insurance
- Retirement Plan with up to a 3% match after one year of employment
- Paid time off for vacation after one year of employment
- Paid time off for holidays after 90 days of employment