|Location||1016 Ninth Street SW Canton, OH 44707, Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||September 14, 2021|
1st Shift: 7am-3:30pm, Monday – Friday
2nd Shift: 3pm-1:30am, Monday – Thursday
- Perform various tasks to aid in the daily operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Prepping parts for painting process, deburring.
- Putting plugs over threads and mask.
- Getting parts ready to hang on the line, material handling
- General factory help.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Mobility requirements include standing, walking, reaching and bending.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Dependable, punctual and positive attitude.