|May 22, 2019
Come join our amazing team and be part of an energetic and fast growing company. We welcome building trades specialization. We are currently hiring several full-time positions for first shift. – Will train.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for energetic individuals that like working with their hands and have, the ability to learn quickly. Dependability a must!
- Sort and stack lumber based on size and type
- Use hand tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
- Follow all health and safety regulations when operating equipment
- Ensure regulated and proper headgear, ear plugs, gloves, safety glasses and clothing are worn
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure equipment and tools are cleaned and stored properly
General Labor Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and some light to medium lifting
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Attendance at work is an essential function of this job
- Teamwork and cooperation are required for proper job performance
Steady 40-hour work week.
Competitive Healthcare Benefits-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Short Term Disability, and offer 401k Retirement Savings Plan.
Attendance bonus program
A safe, drug free environment!
Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer