|Date Posted||June 1, 2021|
Manufacturer is currently recruiting to join our organization. We will provide the training and tools necessary to develop and expand your skills and experience. If you enjoy working as an integral part in a team atmosphere and are passionate about providing quality products, this is the position for you. We are looking for a long term employee.
- Ability to work with your hands, small hand tools, grinders, and sanders
- Receive verbal and written instructions from qualified staff as to the production of custom medical devices.
- Keep notes regarding fabrication specifications.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly with attention to detail
- Willingness to take direction and apply newly learned skills and applications.
Position is full time - no experience required. Full on job training is provided. Benefits offered, 401k medical, paid vacation, holiday and sick leave.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-Time