|Location||1016 Ninth Street SW Canton, OH 44707, Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||September 14, 2021|
Hours: 7am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday, occasional overtime
- Grinds or sands sharp edges and burrs from parts.
- Operates stroke, belt and orbital sanders along with pneumatic grinders.
- Determine proper sanding grit for finish of product.
- Works to close limits according to blueprints or other specifications.
- Responsible for pre-coating and/or final finish.
- Locate, drill, countersink, tap, spot face, counter bore, and ream holes per blueprints.
- Locate and weld studs per prints
- Grind welds and prep parts for paint
- Grain stainless for required finish.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Mobility requirements include standing, walking, reaching and bending.
- Prior grinding experience is a plus. We will train qualified candidate.
- Dependable, punctual and positive attitude.