|Date Posted||September 13, 2021|
First Tee - Canton Groundskeeper
Approximately 30 hours per week; Monday - Friday (will fluctuate seasonally)
- Maintain properties including golf course mowing, maintain equipment including golf carts and mowers, landscaping, open spaces clubhouse and grounds
- Keep accurate and complete records on inventory, maintenance procedures, etc.
- Snow removal as needed
- Perform maintenance activities in a safe and effective manner, which is conscious of the safety of First Tee participants, staff and volunteers.
- Position will report directly to the Executive Director
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Minimum one year of grounds keeping experience
- Exemplify and perform duties based on First Tee Nine Core Values
- Must pass background check and drug screening and complete First Tee Safe Sport training
- Valid Driver’s License