|Date Posted||June 7, 2022|
You already LOVE us and the SNACKS WE MAKE!
Chips, Cookies, Crackers, Wafers, Cheese Curls, Popcorn, Tortilla Chips... yeah, we make them ALL! Shearer's is the company behind all your favorite snack brands.
We have over 5,000 associates in 12 state-of-the-art manufacturing and warehouse sites in North America that produce over 800 million pounds of snacks per year. Did you know that we buy 20% of all the potatoes grown in the US? WOW!
And we know what you’re thinking…how can I get my hands on some free goodies? Our team members can take home free snacks!
Base pay $17.50 PLUS shift differential
Afternoons - 4:00 pm - 12:00 am ($1.00 shift premium)
Nights - 12:00 am - 8:00 am ($3.00 shift premium)
Benefits after 30 days!
Your seat at the Best Snacks table:
Frito Loaders must load case product onto trailers in a safe and efficient manner in accordance to Shearer’s policies and procedures. The following are daily tasks to be completed by loaders:
The following are included in the daily responsibilities of a Frito Loader:
- Arrive to work on-time.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). ie: clothing, food, drink, jewelry, etc…
- Wear Shearer’s gear that meets GMP standards.
- Immediately report any incidents and near misses to Management
- Ensure trailer is restrained per NAV-0032-WI
- Ensure that all cases are labeled per the relabeling procedure
- Load the trailers per the Outbound Loading Work Instruction
- Adhere to the Navarre DC break policy (2 – 12 minute and 1-17 minute break per 8 hour shift).
- Adhere to the General Warehouse Rules document
- Meet the required trailer load rate determined by management.
- Complete required 5-S tasks as assigned.
- Use the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and safety tools.
Complete training checklist with your supervisor.
What you bring to the Party:
- Previous warehouse experience a plus
We offer a variety pack of benefits after just 30 days:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate. Daily Pay Options
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
Production Packers Manufacturing Laborer Material Handler Warehouse Worker