|Date Posted||August 5, 2019|
Head Start School Bus Driver
· Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip bus inspections
· Transport children to and from the assigned Head Start sites on a regular basis
· Must track and submit reports (pre-trip, bi-weekly mileage, and child count forms daily and bi-weekly to the Transportation Manager.
· Must perform other duties as assigned at the sites by the Site Supervisors, or Managers when not driving the bus.
· High School diploma or GED equivalent. Must possess a CDL driver’s license with a minimum class B and SP endorsement and bus driver certificate, and at least 1 year of driving experience as a school bus driver.
· Must complete CPR, Communicable Disease, First Aid and Child Abuse and neglect.