|Date Posted||August 9, 2021|
- Responsible for the management of the Head Start Health component.
- Manage Health Technician staff.
- Track medical, dental and developmental requirements for Head Start and Early Head Start children in accordance with the Head Start Performance Standards, ODJFS regulations, and State of Ohio EPSDT recommendations.
- Ensure accuracy of child data and monitor deadlines and expiration dates in order to maintain compliance with Head Start Performance standards and ODJFS licensing rules.
- Maintain liaison relationships with other agencies, health and dental providers, programs, organizations and groups providing services to meet children’s health needs. Organize annual Health Advisory Committee.
- Must or possess a Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Management, Nursing, Public Health, or Health related field. Education, training, and work experience in the health field with the pediatric age. Minimum two years’ experience managing in a medical environment. Head Start experience preferred.
- Must have demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills. Must possess ability to seek solutions and solve problems.
- Must be computer proficient with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, data entry, and other computer operations.
- Pre-employment background check, drug screen and physical required.
- A current, valid driver’s license is required.