|Date Posted||February 21, 2019|
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is heavy with client contact in a fast-paced environment
* Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
* Greet visitors, handle their inquiries and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
* Maintain scheduling calendars. Confirm appointments for clients, customers or supervisors
* Open, close and maintain lobby area.
* Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills, required for working with a diverse customer base.
* Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment
* Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
* High school graduate with at least 2 years of secretarial/receptionist work knowledge, typing skills at a minimum 45 wpm, excellent telephone/ customer service etiquette, proficient in Excel, Word, and Power Point.