|Date Posted||August 12, 2019|
Minimum Qualifications for a Heavy Equipment Maintenance and Repair Manager
- BA or BS required, or equivalent on the job experience or relevant heavy equipment training or certifications.
- 5-7 year heavy equipment maintenance or repair experience
- Must be insurable with our Insurance Company and able to pass a background check
Benefits for a Heavy Equipment Maintenance and Repair Manager
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and 401K.
Responsibilities and Duties for a Heavy Equipment Maintenance and Repair Manager
- Overseas the Dover Maintenance Shop and includes supervising operations including profitability and budgetary responsibilities
- Establishing and maintaining a clean, safe work ensure compliance with company policies
- Reinforce daily safe work practices and the delivery of safety meetings and ensures that proper company rules, OSHA and MSHA rules are followed
Knowledge and Skills for a Heavy Equipment Maintenance and Repair Manager
- Ability to develop both employees and shop programs to take us to the next level
- Knowledge of standard practices, materials, tools and equipment used in the repair and fabrication of trucks and heavy equipment
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management, both internal and external to the department both verbally and in writing
- Ability to competently utilize a computer and use it effectively and it is an absolute must to be organized.
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the waste industry. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do. RHDK Oil and Gas, a division of the Kimble Company, is based in Dover, Ohio. RHDK operates over 600 oil and gas wells in Eastern Ohio and is directly involved in horizontal drilling.
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.