*Hiring Event – Cleveland, Ohio*
|Location||8101 Union Avenue, Cleveland, OH|
|Date Posted||August 1, 2022|
Join the industry leader and be at home with KAG! From beginners to skilled leaders, we accept all levels. Let’s be real, our mechanics keep us truckin’ – literally!
Please join us for our hiring event:
- Where: Holiday Inn, 6001 Rockside Road, Independence, OH 44131
- When: Thursday, August 25th and Friday, August 26th from 8am - 4:30pm
KAG is now seeking to hire all levels of Fleet Mechanics – Apprentice, Tech I, Tech II, Tech III.
Here are some of the benefits of joining our company:
- Pay: $17 - $34.50/hour based on experience)
- Opportunities for growth with extensive onsite paid training
- Guaranteed Pay Increases with completion of training programs and verified prior experience
- $125 Boot Allowance
- $250 Semi-Annual Tool Allowance after one year of service (up to $500 Annually)
- Benefits Available (Medical/Dental/Vision/401K Match)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
All positions will be required to perform vehicle maintenance & repair duties safely and accurately in and around the shop operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Tech Apprentice will receive hands on training and instruction on preventive maintenance/inspections/repairs of Class 5 through Class 8 Commercial Vehicles and maintenance/inspection of tank trailers.
- Tech Levels I & II will learn and become proficient utilizing the company's maintenance software program to create and complete work orders and maintain work order/vehicle maintenance records. They will also train/assist other technicians in performing preventive/repair of facilities and equipment to include trucks, tractors, and trailers.
- Tech Level III will build on the duties from Tech I/Tech II and become qualified as necessary with appropriate certifications to perform new technology evaluations, diagnosis, and repairs.
- Work Schedule
- Monday through Friday from 7:30am - 4pm
- Monday through Friday from 1pm - 9:30pm
Requirements for all Positions:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic set of technician tools - in accordance with KAG list
Requirements for Tech I, II, and III Positions:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum 1 - 5 years of experience in heavy-duty vehicle maintenance/repair (Tech levels will be determined by years of experience and certifications)
- Holds a current Air Brake Certification in compliance with FMSCR 396.25 or has at least 1 year of verifiable experience with the ability to obtain Air Brake Certification through KAG
- Currently certified as a (DOT) commercial motor vehicle inspector in compliance with FMSCR or has at least 1 year of verifiable experience under a qualified inspector with the ability to obtain (DOT) commercial motor vehicle inspector certification through KAG
- EPA 609 certification (Motor Vehicle Air Conditioning Repair)
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of associates so classified. Management retains the right to assign or reassign duties at any time. Job description is subject to change. All employees of the Company are expected to:
- Promote positive work habits including effective and timely communication, teamwork and respect for co-workers.
- Provide constructive guidance to other employees and representatives of third parties.
- Contribute to providing the highest quality of products and services to customers.