|Date Posted||August 11, 2021|
Responsible for the overall management of staff and implementation of HWAP and other supplemental energy programs to established goals
- Development and management of programmatic budgetary and financial oversight
- Manage program outcomes and new program development, focusing on the needs of the community, using research forecasting trends and analyzing data to make program decisions.
- Maintain organization and program compliance with all applicable OSHA, DOE and HHS regulations governing HWAP operations.
- Associate Degree in Construction or Business Management.
- 5 years experience in Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP) administration or implementation.
- Ohio Weatherization Training Center, Building Performance Institute (BPI) and Quality Control Inspector (QCI) certified.