|North Canton, OH
|June 17, 2019
- Daytime schedule with no weekends
- Benefits package for Full-time employees including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- On-site gym, cafeteria, and cafe
- Provide assistance and established communication on proper use of on-board computers.
- Conduct online audits of third-party software to ensure usage and compliance with FMCSA regulations, and company policies.
- Ensure record-keeping systems are accurate and up-to-date.
- Prepare and distribute review correspondence and coaching materials.
- Assist field staff and driving team with Hours of Service related matters and inquiries via telephone, email, or flyers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Individuals who are highly organized, team players, and task-oriented
- 6 or more months of experience working in an office environment
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
Please plan on 10-15 minutes to complete the application process on our company career page.
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.